To all of us at Advanced Diesel, working to a set of high ethical values is of paramount importance. The phrases used to describe our values vary across the company, but if there has to be a single word by which the entire ADI business ethic, and team philosophy can be summed up, then that word is – INTEGRITY.
As employees, it’s up to us to uphold the reputation of the business through our personal dealings with customers, suppliers and fellow employees; they must all be able to trust implicitly what we say and believe we’re as good as our word. Our business is only as good as the individual employee, and the ethical code by which they live and work.
As a company and as individuals we strive constantly to achieve the highest possible standards of integrity and ethical behaviour as well as in the work we undertake. You can expect nothing less than complete honesty: we will not make promises we cannot keep. We will do all that is humanly possible to meet all our commitments.
Our actions on an individual level must not lead to any conflict between our personal interests and those of the business.
It’s as simple as this; to do any less, we risk the good name and reputation of Advanced Diesel Injection.
- Deliver top quality products and services to its customers and continually seek feedback to ensure we are aware of and meeting changing requirements and needs.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment in which workers (employees and sub-contractors) are encouraged to develop to their full potential within the organisation and effectively utilising this potential in achieving company goals and objectives.
- Be a conscientious member of the business community, complying with legal requirements including occupational health and safety and environmental requirements and seek to provide input for the betterment of the industry.
- Utilise sound management and financial management techniques to provide stability and security in the operations of business.
- Develop and refine objectives and targets, measuring against these objectives and targets and learning from what they tell us.
- Seek to continually improve the products and services that we offer and the ways in which we deliver those products and services. We will utilise the principles set out in ISO 9001:2015 to further develop and refine our quality system.
- Actively seek to expand our company base to further strengthen the company and provide opportunities for employee development.